Cancer of the prostate recurrence, Dragos Georgescu - Google Academic
Source: Clujul Medical. Sep, Vol. Prostate cryotherapy is successfully used in patients with prostate cancer, either as a primary treatment or second recourse after failure of radiotherapy.
Material and method.
- Dragos Georgescu - Google Academic
- Он прямо указал на источник скрытого страха - страха, которого по всему, стер память о воздухе, а глубоко внутри какого-то.
A prospective study included patients diagnosed with prostate adenocarcinoma, treated by US-guided transperineal primary prostatic cryotherapy at the Clinical Institute of Urology and Renal Transplantation of Cluj- Napoca and Lukmed Clinic between October July The Oncura Golden SeedNet 2 system was used.
Patient follow-up included clinical examinations and prostate specific antigen PSA determinations at 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, and 54 months.
Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol ; 6 8 : Equivalence was shown between low-activity 1·1 GBq and high-activity 3·7 GBq radioactive iodine and also between the use of rhTSH injections and thyroid hormone withdrawal.
Biochemical recurrence was established after three consecutive incresed levels of PSA. A statistical analysis aimed at investigating whether the Gleason score, tumoral stage, preoperative PSA were prognostic factors of biochemical recurrence. According to D'Amico's classification, the patients included in the study were: The mean preoperative PSA value standard deviation according to the risk group was 5.
Survival rates without biochemical recurrence was The result of the statistical analysis chi square test evidenced a statistically significant relationship between Gleason score, tumoral stage, preoperative PSA and the post-cryotherapy biochemical recurrence. Last generation prostate cryotherapy is an cancer of the prostate recurrence therapeutic technique for prostate cancer, with a survival rate without recurrence of The ideal candidates for prostate cryotherapy are patients at low risk.
Dr. Einstein on Biochemical Recurrence in Prostate Cancer
Maximal tissular destruction after cryotherapy, as evidenced by the lowest PSA level was recorded after a mean time period of three months after the operation. English Copyright of Clujul Medical is the property of Cluj Medical University and its content may not be copied or emailed to multiple sites or posted to a listserv without the copyright holder's express written permission.
However, users may print, download, or email articles for individual use.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging MRI is the best imaging modality for evaluating the prostate and accurately diagnose the prostatic carcinoma, especially in cases with aggressive and larger volume tumors.
- Prevenirea cancerului de prostată poate fi posibilă atunci când are loc reducerea factorilor de risc.
- Adăugați în lista de dorințe Instalați Traduceți descrierea în română folosind Google Traducere?
- Prostatic neoplasia in dogs
- There is a discrepancy in the Gleason score given on the initial biopsy and prostatectomy specimen, respectively, that affects both patients who can benefit from active surveillance and those who cannot benefit from curative surgical treatment, and for whom therapeutic alternatives must be established.
This abstract may be abridged. No warranty is given about the accuracy of the copy. Users should refer to the original published version of the material for the full abstract. Important User Information: Remote access to EBSCO's databases is permitted to patrons of subscribing institutions accessing from remote locations for personal, non-commercial use.
However, remote access to EBSCO's databases from non-subscribing institutions is not allowed if the purpose of the use is for commercial gain through cost reduction or avoidance for a non-subscribing institution.